Business Development and Growth Officer
At Antarmanh, we’re well aware of the impact our solutions have on the world’s leading brands. But we won’t rest until everybody knows. We’re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
Objectives of this Role :
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities.
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals.
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Masters degree in business or management.
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B set-up.
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working experience with sales techniques.
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Masters in Business Administration.
- Specialization in Marketing and Analytics.
- Experience with CRM Software (i.e. Salesforce).
- Ability to Deliver Presentations.