Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Antarmanh is a global consultancy firm, and we need a chief operating officer (COO) to be the right hand of our thriving CEO. With your experience and talents, you’ll be able to lead our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective. Our ideal candidate must have extensive experience within the industry, perhaps having worked your way up through the ranks to your role as an executive. We believe this trajectory helps develop a unique mix of business and management expertise, plus proficiency with the practices, policies, and procedures of the biochemical industry. We have our eye out for a COO with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business with a creative point of view.
Objectives of this Role :
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organisational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organisation-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organisational outcomes are met.
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional training & development, performance management, and retention.
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement.
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO.
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with the CEO on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term.
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability.
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Masters degree in business administration, or related field.
- 5+ years experience in executive leadership positions.
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues.
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics.
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Added diplomas & degree in business or related field (preferred).
- Fundraising experience.
- International business experience.