Leadership & Business Coaching
With business moving at breakneck speed, frequent job shifts, and limited in-house training, professionals of all levels are often grappling with changes. As a result, organizations are in dire need of leaders who can guide their colleagues through workplace challenges, help them improve performance, and lead them through career decisions.
Antarmanh program is tailored to leaders and managers with an internal team of direct reports. The program provides insight into the latest techniques and fundamentals of coaching to help you become a mentor who can drive your team and colleagues to succeed.
Through case studies and experiential exercises—including ones that place you in the shoes of someone receiving coaching—you’ll develop and fine-tune essential coaching skills. By moving beyond typical mentoring and day-to-day managing, you’ll find new ways to strengthen your team and add value to your organization.
- Help your employees reach their potential, while supporting the goals of the company
- Promote a company culture that supports professional growth and retains talented team members
- Prepare for expanded management responsibilities
- Practice key elements of the coaching process, from contracting to initial meeting to completion
- Leading to become a better leader
- Developing a coaching mindset by examining the latest coaching principles and best practices
- Discovering essential competencies for effective coaching: thinking, being, and doing
- Using personal assessment tools to help people understand how others perceive them
- Adapting your coaching style to the needs of different individuals by practicing mirroring, directive, guiding, and facilitating conversations
- Overcoming common coaching challenges, such as delivering difficult feedback in a way that promotes constructive outcomes
- Gaining greater self-awareness through coaching and furthering your own professional development
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
As your business coach, we will help you hone your strategic thinking, interpersonal and professional communication, relationship and team building, performance management, organizational effectiveness, executive and leadership skill sets. When you partner with us, your goal setting, action planning, and implementation abilities will shoot through the roof.
Regardless of your professional goals, or even if you are between careers, teaming with us will help you reach greater levels of performance, improved job satisfaction, rapid personal growth, exceptional career development, and a changed mind-set that will allow you to tackle any task set before you.